I’m probably guilty of saying this at the start of every new month but March really did fly by! I made quite a few new discoveries this month from lipsticks to yoga and an ever growing love of matcha, these are favourites which have fast turned into staples for me!
- Kiko Smart Fusion Lipstick 404 I am a sucker for nude toned lipsticks and as soon as I spotted this Kiko one I instantly fell in love! I’ve been wearing it daily with MAC’s stripdown lip liner and they make the perfect match – the colour is quite natural and manages to last a full day at work without having to reapply. These lipsticks are such amazing value for money and beat a lot of the higher end brands when it comes to the formula.
- Earth Kiss Clean Up Exfoliating Mud Mask Up until now I’ve never been a huge fan of face masks but that’s all changed over the past month! I stumbled across this brand whilst browsing in my local Holland & Barrett – they’re vegetarian, PETA approved and use all natural ingredients. The smell is amazing and the mask itself left my skin smooth, glowing and hydrated plus one packet yields about 4 masks so it’s great value for money.
- Nice Cream It took me over a year of being vegan to finally get round to trying nice cream but now I can’t get enough of the stuff! It makes the perfect breakfast topped with homemade granola, nut butter and fresh berries.
- Ed Sheeran, Divide Is there such a thing as a bad Ed Sheeran song? I think we all knew that his new album was going to be good but it’s surpassed all of my expectations and now I’m obsessed. I listen to it most days whilst on the bus to and from work (mainly to drown out the annoying school kids) and my favourite songs are new man, galway girl and eraser.
- Yoga with Tim I regularly talk about Lesley Fightmaster and my love for her Yoga videos and it was through her channel that I found Tim! I’ve exhausted nearly all possibilities when it comes to choosing one of Lesley’s videos to watch so it’s so nice to have a new channel to choose from. I love that his videos focus on making sure that you have the basics of yoga correct before going into any crazy postures plus he’s pretty easy on the eye too! One of my favourites is his quick flow for digestion.
- Pure Chimp’s Mint and Lemon Matcha Powders My obsession with matcha definitely continued throughout the month of march and if anything, got worse (if that was even at all possible.) Whilst it’s no secret that I’m a huge fan of traditional matcha powder, this month I fell in love with pure chimp’s lemon and mint variations which simply combine matcha with lemongrass or mint leaves, without any added sweeteners or nasties yet still taste amazing! Here’s why you should make the switch to matcha and how to make the perfect two ingredient matcha latte.
What have your favourites been over the past month? Leave them in the comments below or let me know on Instagram @nourishingyas x